To apply, complete the form below and click the "Submit" button. Upon receipt, we will review your application and contact you with the status of your application within seven business days.
Sell Online and Thrive During a Recession!
We are currently accepting limited applications for our new Vendor Self Fulfilment Pilot program. The pilot program is open for all types of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, start-ups, home businesses, and small businesses. Entrepreneurs that sell at flea markets, eBay, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, Offer-up, Poshmark, Craigslist, Amazon, or sell through Direct Marketing programs are encouraged to apply. The Pilot program is open for the first 100 approved applicants to sell their products or services on our marketplace under a nine-month pilot program.
Vendor Membership Benefits While Under The Pilot Program
- $33 per month membership fee (billed quarterly at $99 via PayPal).
- 4% + .30 cents per item payment transaction fee (deducted from sales at checkout)
- No commission fees while under the Pilot program
- No long-term contract (opt-out at any time)
- Free Webstore with a direct URL link (store banner and logo or video ad).
- Free scheduling/appointment booking app
- List unlimited products
- Free Vendor Directory homepage listing on myneighborsstuff.com
- Local curbside pick-up, in-store pick-up, and shipping through ShipStation
- Free Vendor dashboard to view your sales, products, and stats
- Sell your items to local and global shoppers.
- Direct access for customer support
Mailing Center for Non-Local Packages
7245 Rockbridge Rd., Ste. 300 - 988, Lithonia, Georgia 30058
Admin Contact Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 8:00PM Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM