Personal Information collected by us
When you browse the Website, we collect information about the specific web pages or products you view, what online websites or search terms referred you to the Website and Information about how you interact with the Website. When you visit the Website, we automatically collect Information about your devices, such as your web browser Information, IP address, time zone, and some cookies from your device. This automatically collected Information we refer to as "Device Information."
The Website collects Device and Order Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies"- are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For additional Information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files"- are used to track actions appearing on the Website, to collect data like IP address, your browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" - are electronic files used to record Information about how you browse the Website.
- "Order Information" - When you place an order or attempt to order through the Website, we collect certain Information from you; your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, credit card numbers (PayPal, Stripe), email address, and phone number.
Below is how we use your Personal Information.
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Website. Order Information includes payment processing, coordinating shipping, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen the Website's orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with Information or advertising relating to our products or services when in sync with the Information you provided to us.
We collect Device Information (your IP address); to help screen for potential risks, prevent fraud, and optimize the Web Site.
Below describes how your Personal Information is shared
Your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to publish our online marketplace--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information by going to https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Google Analytics helps us understand how our customers use the Website. To read more about how Google uses your Personal Information, click here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. To opt out of Google Analytics, go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable State and Federal laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Use the links below to opt-out of Facebook, Google, or Bing's targeted advertising:
You can also opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Note: We do not track or alter our Website's data collection or use practices if your browser sends a "Do Not Track" signal.
Your rights as a European resident
As a European resident, you can request that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted for information we hold about you. You may contact us using the "contact information" below if you want to exercise this right.
Additionally, suppose you are a European resident. In that case, we note that “we are processing your Information to fulfill contracts we might have with you” (for example, if you make an order through the Website) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your Information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.
The Website is not for individuals under the age of 18.
To learn more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending your inquiry to the address provided below:
My Neighbor's Stuff LLC
7245 Rockbridge Rd., Ste. 300-988,
Lithonia GA 30058, United States